You are invited to join me for 4 days of Yoga in Sevenoaks, Kent over Bank holiday weekend 23-26 August. The house is a 10 minute taxi ride from Sevenoaks station (26 minutes from London Bridge), and from the house you feel like you’re in the heart of the countryside, with uninterrupted views of an area of outstanding natural beauty. The Yoga room has a glass wall which runs its entire length and overlooks acres of land with uninterrupted views. The house has all mod cons such as underfloor heating, log fires and an outside fire pit.
Arrive Friday early evening in time for recuperative yoga class at 6.30pm or arrive in time for dinner at 8pm. Morning Yoga classes will be from 8.30am -11.30 am from Saturday through to Monday. An early lunch will be served at noon. Evening classes will run on Saturday and Sunday from 5pm -7pm followed by Dinner at 7.15pm. The Course finishes after lunch on Monday 26 August.
All food will be gluten-free, cow diary free and vegetarian.
The Cost for 6 Yoga classes over three days with two meals a day and all snacks and hot drinks from Friday dinner to Monday lunch costs £240 with own accommodation or camping.
Staying at the venue
The Costs below are all inclusive of 6 Yoga classes over 4 days with all food from Friday dinner to Monday lunch varies depending on the accommodation options:
- Cost of the Lodge as a triple is £285, and as a twin £300 per person. The Lodge has heating and lights, but no running water or bathroom, but it is a one minute walk from the main house where bathroom facilities are available.
- Cost of Elephant bedroom as a triple, based on two sharing (a double bed), and one single is £315 per person, all inclusive.
- Cost of Elephant bedroom as a twin bedroom based on two sharing, one in a double bed and one single bed, is £345 per person, all inclusive.
- Cost of Venetian bedroom, a triple ensuite, based on two sharing a super king size bed and one single is £360 per person, all inclusive.
- Cost of Venetian bedroom, a double ensuite, based on two sharing a super king size bed is £420 per person, all inclusive.
- Cost of Poppy bedroom, a double bedroom is £330 per person all inclusive.
- Cost of Poppy as a single bedroom is £450 all inclusive.
Own accommodation or camping:
Camping in the grounds is possible (we had 9 campers last year); if the weather turns cold you can move indoors with your gear where there’s underfloor heating.
If you prefer to stay off-site there are numerous B&B, Airbnb and hotel options nearby and we are happy to loan a bicycle to get there.
Local areas of interest:
Knole park and stately home is a 25 min walk away https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/knole
Penshurst House and Gardens https://www.penshurstplace.com
Ightham mote https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/ightham-mote
Churchill’s home https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/chartwell
A non-returnable deposit payment of £240 is required to confirm your place.
Drop me a line if you have any questions.